Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guy LeMonnier talks TSO, Kings of Christmas, more in new interview
(02-21-2015, 02:55 PM)danfromnj Wrote: As to why he was let go, I am aware of the specifics and the subsequent "hearsay" and "drama", but Guy said what he wanted to on the record and I agree that was the right way to go - he didn't want that to be the focal point of the interview.

Fair enough. Like I said, it isn't my business.  It is a shame that behind the scenes of TSO is such a trainwreck.

I went back and read through your other TSO interviews - great stuff man! Love the questions you ask. Can you say who is next?

(02-23-2015, 10:41 AM)Kissguy1973 Wrote:
(02-23-2015, 08:02 AM)Sarajevo12/24 Wrote: WELL.....I am late to this party.......and after a wonderful year away from BP and his frigging long winded posts. I know why I have been so frigging happy.....BP and his pure BS.....Somethings never change....BP here to tell you why all of you are wrong and I am right cause my name is BP and  BP said this and BP said that and my name is BP and BP is right.......I am BP and let me write a frigging novel on a simple thread board.....See me and hear me and read my ram it down your throat BS posts......Arrogance.....an attitude of superiority manifested in an overbearing manner or in presumptuous claims or assumptions.........

Lighten up Francis.  I don't think Brad was trying to tell anyone they were wrong.  He was just trying to express his opinion on things.  Much like some of us, but just in more words.  I wish I could write a piece on my opinion but quite frankly, I just can't focus for that long.  If you see a long post from Brad or anyone else, simply don't read it!

I am fairly new here, but yeah - this squinty/BP person certainly comes off pretty condescending, arrogant and long-winded - he talks to us like we all need his explanations (aka opinions). I will try and take Kissguy's advice and not read his posts anymore.  Everyone else here seems pretty cool though!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guy LeMonnier talks TSO, Kings of Christmas, more in new interview - by MikeNY - 02-24-2015, 05:35 AM