Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there!
Long time TSO Fan and former TSO Express Member (didn't post much) who found this board by pure accident - glad there is something like this available!  I don't do Facebook so at least there is some way for a FEW of us to communicate (only 234 members?).

Anyway, kudos to the admin for starting this up - looking forward to this year... will be #9 for me.
(08-17-2017, 04:36 AM)Jacksondkmg Wrote: Long time TSO Fan and former TSO Express Member (didn't post much) who found this board by pure accident - glad there is something like this available!  I don't do Facebook so at least there is some way for a FEW of us to communicate (only 234 members?).

Anyway, kudos to the admin for starting this up - looking forward to this year... will be #9 for me.

Hey - glad you found this board. I stumbled upon it the same way! A bunch of from the old Express Board made our way here; sadly the Facebook TSO groups that emphasize ogling photos of Joel and others seem to be what many prefer these days so this isn't quite as full of folks as the Express used to be. Still a good spot to discuss TSO though without a million photos scrolling by. Smile

Where are you going to see TSO this year?
(08-17-2017, 02:20 PM)danfromnj Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 04:36 AM)Jacksondkmg Wrote: Long time TSO Fan and former TSO Express Member (didn't post much) who found this board by pure accident - glad there is something like this available!  I don't do Facebook so at least there is some way for a FEW of us to communicate (only 234 members?).

Hey - glad you found this board.  I stumbled upon it the same way!  A bunch of from the old Express Board made our way here; sadly the Facebook TSO groups that emphasize ogling photos of Joel and others seem to be what many prefer these days so this isn't quite as full of folks as the Express used to be. Still a good spot to discuss TSO though without a million photos scrolling by.  Smile

Where are you going to see TSO this year?

Signed up for the pre sale at Lexington, KY on Nov 30th - we've used the fan club pre sale to get really good seats before, so I'm a bit skeptical of the new format.  Regardless of the seats it's always a good show though.
[/quote]

Signed up for the pre sale at Lexington, KY on Nov 30th - we've used the fan club pre sale to get really good seats before, so I'm a bit skeptical of the new format.  Regardless of the seats it's always a good show though.
[/quote]

Howdy neighbor! My family (or least my husband) and I will be at Rupp Arena Nov 30th as well. I'm plenty nervous about the new format as well. Have always gotten the seats I wanted in the past thru the presale (1st or 2nd row on the 2nd section back from the stage on the side at Rupp except for the one year they did Beethoven there & I managed to snag 3rd row on the floor) and really don't want to find myself in the back of the arena this year!!!!
We've always done good with the previous pre-sales with the TSO fan club - never had bad seats.  Looking forward to Rupp this year and it's definitely our family tradition!  Someday we'll make a point to see both touring groups in the same season - I've seen both, but never the same year.

I guess the only thing I'm a little bummed by this year is that it's Nov 30th... I just prefer to see them in December.  Yeah, it's only a few days - but it's physiological for me I guess.
I've signed up for the pre-sale at Rupp. I usually have better luck there, than Louisville. I also registered for both cincy shows.
Hello there! I am Daisy from Alabama and newbie here.