Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What seats did you get?
Hey Everybody,

I was worried about the new system for buying tickets, but I have to say that I got the best seats I've ever had.  Row 2, front and center!

WooHoo!
(09-07-2017, 02:55 AM)SkyDiver Wrote: Hey Everybody,

I was worried about the new system for buying tickets, but I have to say that I got the best seats I've ever had.  Row 2, front and center!

WooHoo!
Hey SkyDiver, Was it an easy process? I always get worried when they change things up... My day is tomorrow.

WooHoo!

If I gave up easy, I'd have probably been sitting at my computer crying but... I'm a persistent you-know-what!!!!! Got repeated "no tickets available" messages and kept trying. Got errors & thrown out. Signed back in & kept trying. Got crap seats that I did NOT want. Tossed them back & kept trying. Repeat repeatedly for almost 40 minutes before the seats I wanted popped up (on the first set of risers on Chris's side of the stage) and I grabbed them.

Was it a pain in the butt? Yeah but not much more than usual except that I had to do it all on my stinkin' cell phone & I ***hate*** doing stuff on my cell phone. Give me a full size monitor and keyboard!!!! Oh and the first few times I got the "no seats available" message, it scared the living crap out of me!!!! I had my poor husband on the phone throughout giving him a play by play... it wasn't pretty!

Lots of folks PISSED OFF on the various fb pages though.... Sounds like some didn't get the message that they had to register. Some got the "no tickets" message up front and gave up. Others didn't back out right when they didn't like the seats that were given & lost their purchase codes as a result. Some didn't even GET ticket codes in spite of registering and stuff as directed. Sounds like management was trying to help out a lot of them via private message though so....
(09-07-2017, 04:16 AM)tsabedra Wrote:

WooHoo!
Hey SkyDiver, Was it an easy process? I always get worried when they change things up... My day is tomorrow.

Hi tsabedra,
I got the text about 2 hours before 10AM.  I keyed the URL that I was given into a browser on my computer.  You don't need to do it on your phone.
Everything went very normally after that.  I would highly advise anyone to key the website URL into their full sized computer, not your phone!
[/quote]

Hi tsabedra,
I got the text about 2 hours before 10AM.  I keyed the URL that I was given into a browser on my computer.  You don't need to do it on your phone.
Everything went very normally after that.  I would highly advise anyone to key the website URL into their full sized computer, not your phone!
[/quote]

Doh!!!! I never even thought of that.... Would have made my life a LOT easier!!! Yeah folks, type it into your computer... DON'T use your phone!!!!
Hi tsabedra,
[/quote]

Doh!!!! I never even thought of that.... Would have made my life a LOT easier!!! Yeah folks, type it into your computer... DON'T use your phone!!!!
[/quote]

Hi WickFam,   I have purposefully have a small phone, so I called TicketMaster and asked if it was required to do it on your phone.  They said no.

WooHoo!

My day is tomorrow. Didn't make it to TSO last year, lost my younger sister last year to cancer so REALLY REALLY hoping I can snag some good tickets tomorrow. Facebook page doesn't look good though. I can't seem to find ticket prices anywhere though, can anybody give me a estimation? Guessing 70ish per ticket?
(09-08-2017, 12:33 AM)drummerJ99 Wrote:

WooHoo!

My day is tomorrow. Didn't make it to TSO last year, lost my younger sister last year to cancer so REALLY REALLY hoping I can snag some good tickets tomorrow. Facebook page doesn't look good though. I can't seem to find ticket prices anywhere though, can anybody give me a estimation? Guessing 70ish per ticket?

Probably in that range plus another 15 or so in fees.
2nd row in Duluth, Ga. My first time seeing the East Group. $190 for two tickets fees and all.
(09-08-2017, 01:06 AM)groo1322 Wrote: 2nd row in Duluth, Ga. My first time seeing the East Group. $190 for two tickets fees and all.

I'm actually surprised to hear anyone say they had difficulties or didn't like it! I had to miss last year but two years ago was a disaster. I only got two options amidst an array of constant error messages. Then I finally got 7th row seats. It was the furthest back we'd been ever but still great seats. This year, clicked it and immediately got 2nd and 3rd row tickets. The closest we've ever been! It blew me away at how easy that was and awesome. Kind of scary actually haha.

And just to test it out, I kept clicking over and over even after we'd purchased the tickets. I never got one error message and the furthest back it went was the 10th row.