Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are tickets from the presale already shipping?
Seeing lots of folks posting around on Facebook that they've already received their tickets. I live out in the country where mail sometimes doesn't make it where it should & haven't received mine for Lexington KY yet (from the first day of the fan club presale). Was wondering if they've already been shipped? Wouldn't worry since they usually come in closer to the show but since folks are posting that they've already got theirs.....
As far as I know, the tickets purchased from the TSO presale have not yet shipped. I think the "two weeks before the date of the concert" arrival expectation is still in place. You will just need a code to give to your mailman to get them. (Haha).

I am guessing that those with tickets in hand already got them from other pre or public sales.
(10-11-2017, 05:44 AM)danfromnj Wrote: As far as I know, the tickets purchased from the TSO presale have not yet shipped. I think the "two weeks before the date of the concert" arrival expectation is still in place.  You will just need a code to give to your mailman to get them. (Haha).  

I am guessing that those with tickets in hand already got them from other pre or public sales.

Dan, you really made me laugh with that one haha. Clever man! Wouldn't it be hysterical if we also needed to remember our exact same code we purchased the tickets with on top of the tickets when we get to the doors of the arenas? Oy!
(10-11-2017, 08:04 AM)sundance7490 Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 05:44 AM)danfromnj Wrote: As far as I know, the tickets purchased from the TSO presale have not yet shipped. I think the "two weeks before the date of the concert" arrival expectation is still in place.  You will just need a code to give to your mailman to get them. (Haha).  

Dan, you really made me laugh with that one haha. Clever man! Wouldn't it be hysterical if we also needed to remember our exact same code we purchased the tickets with on top of the tickets when we get to the doors of the arenas? Oy!

I'm ready. I've still got my codes in a text file .... Smile
Ugh, code reminder of a very rough day!!!!! It's good now though!
Wickfam, I attended Big Blue Madness last Friday at Rupp Arena. Thought, hey, parking was good last year for the TSO show in the bottom, I'll do that again. Uh, no, filled and permit only parking left. Parked in a little area right there beside the lower parking. $20 parking, for a "free" ticket that costs $4.20, to a PRACTICE! I'd do it again in a heartbeat! Only in Kentucky!!! Anyway, during TSO, that really is a great place to park! All the semis and the tour buses were parked there last year.
(10-19-2017, 03:47 AM)Lalbright Wrote: Wickfam, I attended Big Blue Madness last Friday at Rupp Arena.  Thought, hey, parking was good last year for the TSO show in the bottom, I'll do that again.  Uh, no, filled and permit only parking left.  Parked in a little area right there beside the lower parking.  $20 parking, for a "free" ticket that costs $4.20, to a PRACTICE!  I'd do it again in a heartbeat! Only in Kentucky!!!  Anyway, during TSO, that really is a great place to park!  All the semis and the tour buses were parked there last year.
Lalbright, yeah, we just drove past Rupp a couple of days ago (mother-in-law is hospitalized at Good Sam) and all the new construction is definitely going to make parking more challenging in coming years! Historically, we usually park up in the main Rupp lot on the far West side. It's a bit of walk going in but coming out, we just pop out the side doors & jaywalk straight across to the lot! Hoping we can get there again this year.

Hmmm... so THAT'S where the buses & trucks park in Lex. We've "found" them in L'ville (when they played the Palace - accidentally came out the back of the parking garage we were in & ran into some of the roadies who were unloading gear from the trucks & had a nice chat with them as they worked) and in Cincy but never stumbled across them in Lex.

LOL! We've never been to Big Blue Madness.... just not into the whole UK sports scene. Love watching L'ville City FC play though & am hoping, hoping, hoping they get to build a new stadium!!!!! It'd be so cool to have something like that closer than Columbus, OH!
(10-20-2017, 12:17 AM)wickfam Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 03:47 AM)Lalbright Wrote: Wickfam, I attended Big Blue Madness last Friday at Rupp Arena.  Thought, hey, parking was good last year for the TSO show in the bottom, I'll do that again.  Uh, no, filled and permit only parking left.  Parked in a little area right there beside the lower parking.  $20 parking, for a "free" ticket that costs $4.20, to a PRACTICE!  I'd do it again in a heartbeat! Only in Kentucky!!!  Anyway, during TSO, that really is a great place to park!  All the semis and the tour buses were parked there last year.
Lalbright, yeah, we just drove past Rupp a couple of days ago (mother-in-law is hospitalized at Good Sam) and all the new construction is definitely going to make parking more challenging in coming years! Historically, we usually park up in the main Rupp lot on the far West side. It's a bit of walk going in but coming out, we just pop out the side doors & jaywalk straight across to the lot! Hoping we can get there again this year.

Hmmm... so THAT'S where the buses & trucks park in Lex. We've "found" them in L'ville (when they played the Palace - accidentally came out the back of the parking garage we were in & ran into some of the roadies who were unloading gear from the trucks & had a nice chat with them as they worked) and in Cincy but never stumbled across them in Lex.

LOL! We've never been to Big Blue Madness.... just not into the whole UK sports scene. Love watching L'ville City FC play though & am hoping, hoping, hoping they get to build a new stadium!!!!! It'd be so cool to have something like that closer than Columbus, OH!
They deserve that stadium!  

Yeah, they park at the bottom lot.  I'm pretty sure it's cheaper, and you just need to go up a hill to get to Rupp.  There is an opening there where buses can drive in.  They did that once at Big Blue Madness...so it kind of is an educating experience watching it!  

I saw them parked behind the Brown Hotel parking garage once when they played the Palace and all around the Cincy arena.  I'm going to matinee and night show there.  Did that one other year and it ran over, so they were trying to make us leave from the matinee and the night show people where trying to get in.  It was bad and I can understand why they had a stampeded at The Who concert, way back when!  I've actually parked across the bridge at the Newport Aquarium parking garage and walked over the bridge.  Which is fine, unless they have had snow and ice, they don't clean those sidewalks!  I actually made it over, but fought my way out the doors to catch a trolley and brought my car over to pay outlandish parking fees, but that bridge with ice on sidewalks.....how nobody has gone over, I'll never know!