Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Def Leppard/Styx/Tesla Summer 2015
I agree. I'd love to see Styxx again but no Dennis DeYoung, no.... Def Leppard I never saw before in concert and Tesla, I like them back in the day, na.. No DeYoung is the breaker for me. I won't go.

Back in the 90's you would get some great tours like Foreigner, REO Speedwagon, Peter Frampton, trios like that and they were awesome! Yes I went to them. I met a woman at a concert who personally knew Kevin Cronin. I didn't believe her until we were in the m&g line and sure enough! Long time friends. She introduced me to him, he invited us to have dinner with them after the show. Security was tight and Kevin and the rest of the band explained that we (her but I was with her) were old friends. They grew up together, hell he was asking about her family, etc. I never stayed around long enough to do the dinner. I should have.

Some bands just can't do it on their own anymore. We are all entering our geriatric days lol, some sooner than others. If you are in Baltimore, some 'older' bands play at Pier Six. I have seen Earth Wind and Fire, Christopher Cross, Peter Frampton, Boston, Lynyrd Skynryd, etc there. If you are in Baltimore check to see who is playing at Pier Six Pavillion.
http://www.piersixpavilion.com/

If you can't get a ticket, just go to the Marriott and there is a walkway you can sit and listen to the concert and depending on where you sit you can get a good view. I am just saying.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Def Leppard/Styx/Tesla Summer 2015 - by jaybmorefan - 02-18-2015, 10:32 AM