Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last year for Ghosts of Christmas Eve Show?
(02-03-2018, 04:41 PM)sundance7490 Wrote:
(02-03-2018, 10:41 AM)danfromnj Wrote: From a new article/interview with one of TSO’s managers:

Night Castle and the O'Neills are also discussing which direction TSO's 2018 tour should take. Lind is coy on whether TSO will commemorate the 20th anniversary of the group's sophomore album, The Christmas Attic, or their 20th year as a touring entity. “We're having those conversations, but the answer hasn't come yet,” he says.

Full article: https://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/n...liday-tour

As much as I've been wanting The Christmas Attic to come back so badly, I think it might be inappropriate to bring it back for the 20th touring year. Possibly moreso than when they did Ghosts the 2nd time for the 20th anniversary of the band when we were promised something special. Wouldn't it be smarter if they did Christmas Eve? We haven't seen that one for the past seven years and it WAS the very first one they performed. But at the same time they did perform that one 13 years in a row and we only got Attic once. Who knows what's most appropriate. What do you guys think?

In my opinion, and this is just an opinion, I thought the "Christmas Attic" was the best show out of the 4 different musical presentations that TSO has done. I did enjoy my first TSO concert that was in 2004 in the small theater setting of CEAOS and that was my favorite of all of them. It was the year before they went to the big arenas. But with the CA, my wife and I were really surprised and impressed on how they brought it to life because before that show it was my least favorite of the trilogy but now I put it equal to CEAOS which has always been number one to me. Hope to see the CA or CEAOS this season if there is a tour.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last year for Ghosts of Christmas Eve Show? - by JustTimTheBigTBone - 02-04-2018, 01:01 AM