Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last year for Ghosts of Christmas Eve Show?
(02-13-2018, 11:46 PM)KISSAlien Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 12:22 PM)JustTimTheBigTBone Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 11:22 AM)DarkMacek Wrote: Am I the only one who wants the Last Christmas Eve back?

Do you mean The Lost Christmas Eve? I for one thought that "The Christmas Attic" should have been brought back for a second year or three. When they brought back "The Lost Christmas Eve" for a second go around that is the only show I purposely skipped. Out of all of the TSO presentations that was my least favorite, in fact I thought BLN was better than TLCE. This is just my opinion and I know many that loved TLCE and I do not begrudge anyone at all for their opinions. I am hoping for CEAOS for this season.

There were plenty of casual fans turned off by the story presented for TLCE.  Lots of voices saying it was extremely depressing.

Personally I find the story ridiculous, but the songs are great.
I wouldn't claim to be a "casual fan", more like "rabid fan" is how I would define myself. My wife and I just thought the presentation of TLCE was "darK" if any word could describe it. And yes it was depressing. The music as usual was awesome but there was just this bad vibe going on from it...dark and when we walked out from it we were trying to figure out what we just saw in terms of the story line...somewhat disturbing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last year for Ghosts of Christmas Eve Show? - by JustTimTheBigTBone - 02-14-2018, 02:09 AM