Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Chris do this every show (salute to Dave Z during a Mad Russian's Xmas)...
Fixed this: Originally thought the song was March of the Kings - I always get those confused!

I glanced over at him during A Mad Russian's Christmas in Lexington KY and about 2/3 of the way thru the song, he hesitated for a moment, raised his right hand to his heart & then raised 2 fingers to the sky... It was only for a moment & no one else around me noticed it. The main action was elsewhere on stage when he did it. I can only assume it was  his remembrance/salute to Dave Z since the two of them always had so much fun with that song....
(12-22-2017, 02:17 AM)wickfam Wrote: I glanced over at him during March of the Kings in Lexington KY and about 2/3 of the way thru the song, he hesitated for a moment, raised his right hand to his heart & then raised 2 fingers to the sky... It was only for a moment & no one else around me noticed it. The main action was elsewhere on stage when he did it. I can only assume it was  his remembrance/salute to Dave Z since the two of them always had so much fun with that song....

I saw him too.  He was doing a slow version of David's dance.  I was at the same show.
(12-22-2017, 03:04 AM)Lalbright Wrote:
(12-22-2017, 02:17 AM)wickfam Wrote: I glanced over at him during March of the Kings in Lexington KY and about 2/3 of the way thru the song, he hesitated for a moment, raised his right hand to his heart & then raised 2 fingers to the sky... It was only for a moment & no one else around me noticed it. The main action was elsewhere on stage when he did it. I can only assume it was  his remembrance/salute to Dave Z since the two of them always had so much fun with that song....

I saw him too.  He was doing a slow version of David's dance.  I was at the same show.

EXACTLY!!!! My husband thought I was nuts when I told him about it later.... I'm glad someone else saw him!!! I wonder if it was something he did at all shows or if there was something significant about Lex.
They started playing March of the Kings again?
(12-22-2017, 05:02 AM)DarkMacek Wrote: They started playing March of the Kings again?

No, it's not being played this year. Wondering if they meant "A Mad Russian's Christmas".
(12-22-2017, 05:39 AM)KISSAlien Wrote:
(12-22-2017, 05:02 AM)DarkMacek Wrote: They started playing March of the Kings again?

No, it's not being played this year. Wondering if they meant "A Mad Russian's Christmas".

Aack! Yes, that's what I meant... I always get those two songs confused.... My bad!
(12-23-2017, 12:28 AM)wickfam Wrote:
(12-22-2017, 05:39 AM)KISSAlien Wrote:

Aack! Yes, that's what I meant... I always get those two songs confused.... My bad!
No issue. I was just getting envious thinking that your show got March and mine didn't, lol