Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Georgia filling in for Lisa
We all probably have heard and seen Russell stepping in and filling in for Lisa with For The Sake Of Our Brother but Georgia also stepped in for Lisa with Music Box Blues and did a GREAT job too in Albany Cleveland and Columbus. Videos are available on You Tube. IMO Russel and Georgia did a better job on those two songs than Lisa. I did not like how Lisa was singing this year.
(01-02-2018, 02:44 AM)TSOd Wrote: We all probably have heard and seen Russell stepping in and filling in for Lisa with For The Sake Of Our Brother but Georgia also stepped in for Lisa with Music Box Blues and did a GREAT job too in Albany Cleveland and Columbus. Videos are available on You Tube. IMO Russel and Georgia did a better job on those two songs than Lisa. I did not like how Lisa was singing this year.

Gotta agree with ya there. Seemed like she was really forcing it this year.
(01-02-2018, 02:44 AM)TSOd Wrote: We all probably have heard and seen Russell stepping in and filling in for Lisa with For The Sake Of Our Brother but Georgia also stepped in for Lisa with Music Box Blues and did a GREAT job too in Albany Cleveland and Columbus. Videos are available on You Tube. IMO Russel and Georgia did a better job on those two songs than Lisa. I did not like how Lisa was singing this year.

Not to make any excuses, but maybe she was a little under the weather even when she did go on. I didn't notice in Cincy. But I do agree that these were better. Especially liked Russell's since it was originally a male vocal anyway. Georgia's awesome no matter what. Heard her new pop single?