Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kayla Reeves
(01-19-2018, 08:34 AM)JustTimTheBigTBone Wrote: Yes, someone put it out there

Her husband.  Just saying I hope she gets help.  Thats all.

[Image: 1z3zfqv.png]
(01-19-2018, 08:34 AM)JustTimTheBigTBone Wrote:   It was a good thing TSO Express message board was shut down, it was really getting out of hand...IMHO. 
Angel

Yes... things were getting out of hand.  No, it wasn't a good thing it was shut down.  It was a VERY small group of individuals that ruined it for other folks.   Not even necessarily those spreading the "truth".  You had some folks  viciously attacking others and it wasn't necessary.  I am not offended myself by vulgarities, but you had women and children on there.  So it really wasn't cool some of the stuff being said.  Respect went out the window.  General respect and respect for others' opinions whether they agreed or not.
(01-19-2018, 06:42 AM)squintyt4e Wrote: Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Especially when the source is  part of an arguing couple. Not to mention, their personal affairs and attacks are none of our business as far as fan discussion of a band goes, IMO.

I have to agree with Brad on this. I'll go a step further. You have a couple that are going through a really rough time, so instead of perpetuating the cycle and causing more pain and embarrassment by speculating, maybe we say a prayer for them or offer support if prayer isn't your thing.
(01-19-2018, 08:59 AM)Savage_Dreams Wrote: If they don’t want it talked about they shouldn’t post it on Facebook. You can’t  be a public persona and post stuff like that and expect people to say nothing.

I agree on this.  Facebook probably was not the best medium to air this out.  I am glad cooler heads prevailed and they removed the posts.   Unfortunately, once it got posted it was game over.   The old can't put the toothpaste back in the tube analogy applies here! As evidenced above where somebody took a screen shot.
(01-19-2018, 08:57 AM)Savage_Dreams Wrote:
(01-19-2018, 08:34 AM)JustTimTheBigTBone Wrote:
(01-19-2018, 07:05 AM)MikeNY Wrote:
(01-19-2018, 06:44 AM)JustTimTheBigTBone Wrote: I'm with you on that. People need to MTOB (Mind Their Own Bizznith)

True - but they made it everyone's business when her troubles were posted publicly by the most reliable source.  Regardless, I hope she gets the help she needs.

Yes, someone put it out there and thats all it takes for rumors to start and we as humans have the ability to know right from wrong, and spreading stuff around that may or may not be true is flat out wrong. Put yourself in that persons shoes that is being gossiped about...it's not cool and it's not right and thats why the TSO Express message board was shut down. Too much stuff that Paul was not about was happening and thats why that message board is no longer up and running. People were verbally being attacked on a daily basis and even threatened with butt whippings.  It was a good thing TSO Express message board was shut down, it was really getting out of hand...IMHO. 
Angel

The tso boards were shut down more so because the truth was being spoken, not rumors. And the powers that be like to keep their illusions in place.

Sure, ok, we'll go with that reason...sigh. 
 As for Kaylas husband posting that on FB, what a terrible person. This sounds like a man whose woman got fed up with his lazy rear and told him to pack it up. And thats how he decides to show his love for her. Sure, I'll believe his story when pigs begin to fly and the Browns win the Super Bowl. That is why my house does not do FB. When meeting Kayla this year she looked fine to my wife and I. Did not show any signs of dependence to drugs or drink and I can pick them out (use to be a counselor). There have been a few over the years that were seriously under the influence during the meet and greet and I will not give names but they needed some serious help and our prayers are that they have received it and gone on a better path. BTW, the TSO Express Board pretty much shut down after the interview between danfromnj and Tommy Farese had been posted a few days. Was a pretty damaging article to say the least.
(01-20-2018, 03:23 AM)JustTimTheBigTBone Wrote: BTW, the TSO Express Board pretty much shut down after the interview between danfromnj and Tommy Farese had been posted a few days. Was a pretty damaging article to say the least.

For the sake of accuracy, the boards were shut down a couple days after my interview with Tony Gaynor was posted and much discussion ensued on that subject (Dec 2013).  The interview with Tommy was posted three months earlier, just before my interview with Dave Z.  And Savage_Dreams is pretty close on the reason the Boards were shut off.
(01-20-2018, 03:40 AM)danfromnj Wrote:
(01-20-2018, 03:23 AM)JustTimTheBigTBone Wrote: BTW, the TSO Express Board pretty much shut down after the interview between danfromnj and Tommy Farese had been posted a few days. Was a pretty damaging article to say the least.

For the sake of accuracy, the boards were shut down a couple days after my interview with Tony Gaynor was posted and much discussion ensued on that subject (Dec 2013).  The interview with Tommy was posted thee months earlier, just before my interview with Dave Z.  And Savage_Dreams is pretty close on the reason the Boards were shut off.

My bust and I apologize (I know it had been an interview with a former)...it has been quite a while since then but I do remember that interview with Tony and soon after that it was lights out for TSO Express message board. See how stuff can get started? Just by my poor recollection I had the wrong interview. The truth is painful for some, but it can also save a person.
(01-18-2018, 10:32 AM)MikeNY Wrote: I just read where Kayla has a drug and alcohol problem, her husband apparently put it out there.  I sure hope she gets some help before heading in Paul's direction.

So my name for her: Hootchie Mama,  was right on all along.
(01-19-2018, 11:54 AM)Kissguy1973 Wrote:
(01-19-2018, 08:34 AM)JustTimTheBigTBone Wrote:   It was a good thing TSO Express message board was shut down, it was really getting out of hand...IMHO. 
Angel

Yes... things were getting out of hand.  No, it wasn't a good thing it was shut down.  It was a VERY small group of individuals that ruined it for other folks.   Not even necessarily those spreading the "truth".  You had some folks  viciously attacking others and it wasn't necessary.  I am not offended myself by vulgarities, but you had women and children on there.  So it really wasn't cool some of the stuff being said.  Respect went out the window.  General respect and respect for others' opinions whether they agreed or not.

And there still are people on this very board who caused the shutdown of the old TSO Boards.
(01-21-2018, 10:47 AM)TSOd Wrote:
(01-19-2018, 11:54 AM)Kissguy1973 Wrote:
Angel

And there still are people on this very board who caused the shutdown of the old TSO Boards.
I just recently got onto this site, and I see some familiar names from Express...and more than likely you are right in your assumption and that is too bad. I already have seen where someone refers to Kayla Reeves as a "hootchie mama" (they also misspelled hoochie), why even go there? If I can not say something good about somebody, then I should not say anything at all. Thats a good thing to live by.