Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zak talks TSO & Savatage in new interview
Zak Stevens did a new interview with a Brazilian web site, and besides talking a lot about the forthcoming Circle II Circle album, he answered a few questions about the upcoming Wacken show and TSO:

http://roadtometal.blogspot.com/2015/01/...ircle.html

He refers to the "reunion" as "part of the T.S.O. show" , which most of us had known already, but notable to see him throw that out there.

I also found it interesting that he says "T.S.O. itself has raised the profile of my band CIIC to unheard of levels.". Zak only sang lead on the BLN album, and backings on the others. I guess he means from fans that discover Savatage thru TSO and then discover CIIC.

And the future of more Savatage: "...we'll just have to see how Jon and Paul O'Neill feel about possibly continuing Savatage in the future. After all they are the ones who make all of the decisions about the "reunion" and Savatage/T.S.O. business. "

And he has me really intrigued about the new CIIC album !
(01-18-2015, 05:59 PM)danfromnj Wrote: And the future of more Savatage: "...we'll just have to see how Jon and Paul O'Neill feel about possibly continuing Savatage in the future. After all they are the ones who make all of the decisions about the "reunion" and Savatage/T.S.O. business. "

As much as we would like to have a full-blown Savatage reunion tour I get why they don't do it, sort of. I read a Jon interview a few weeks ago where he said something to the effect of "hey... TSO pays a lot of people's bills". I get that completely.