Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ticketmaster "Verified Fan" presale system
(08-24-2018, 12:32 AM)danfromnj Wrote: "This year I see they added an hour time limit - if you get a code:
"You will be subject to Ticketmaster’s FanScore verification system. Ticketmaster will distribute the Codes randomly to eligible registrants. If selected, you will receive an email on September 4, 2018 with details and instructions about Code redemption, and an SMS on September 5, 2018 with one (1) Code at approximately 8:00 AM local venue time via the mobile number you submitted at the time of registration for the Program. If we are unable to contact you, you forfeit the Code. If you receive a Code, you may use it toward your purchase of up to eight (8) tickets to the Artist’s concert indicated. You will have one (1) hour to purchase tickets using your Code. "

I think everyone is in favor of shutting out scalpers, but this is such a frustrating way of doing it."

"One hour time limit"? Correct me if I'm wrong but if they give codes at 8am and tickets go on sale at 10am local time doesn't this mean that the codes will have expired before you even get a chance to use them? Confused

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ticketmaster "Verified Fan" presale system - by pickguru - 08-28-2018, 05:09 PM