Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ticket question
I have bought tickets for a few too many things lately. that being said, I bought three tickets through the pre-sale. I also ordered T shirts. The shirts came, and I wondering how the tickets are delivered. I looked on Ticketmaster and there is no record of any sale. My only other thought is they are delivered by mail. It's just that there's no record at Ticketmaster that worries me a bit.

My credit card was charged so I know there is a record somewhere.
(10-28-2018, 06:00 AM)mfrailing Wrote: I have bought tickets for a few too many things lately. that being said, I bought three tickets through the pre-sale. I also ordered T shirts. The shirts came, and I wondering how the tickets are delivered. I looked on Ticketmaster and there is no record of any sale. My only other thought is they are delivered by mail. It's just that there's no record at Ticketmaster that worries me a bit.

The tickets you bought through the TSO presale are being mailed from Ticketmaster - their branch in Pharr, TX actually - so look for an envelope with that town as the return address. You should get an email shortly before they ship to let you know. My guess is that they are not listed on your Ticketmaster account because you didn't buy them through that account.
(10-28-2018, 06:13 AM)danfromnj Wrote:
(10-28-2018, 06:00 AM)mfrailing Wrote: I have bought tickets for a few too many things lately. that being said, I bought three tickets through the pre-sale. I also ordered T shirts. The shirts came, and I wondering how the tickets are delivered. I looked on Ticketmaster and there is no record of any sale. My only other thought is they are delivered by mail. It's just that there's no record at Ticketmaster that worries me a bit.

The tickets you bought through the TSO presale are being mailed from Ticketmaster - their branch in Pharr, TX actually - so look for an envelope with that town as the return address.  You should get an email shortly before they ship to let you know.  My guess is that they are not listed on your Ticketmaster account because you didn't buy them through that account.

Thanks for your info. Good to know they're being mailed.