Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSO member list for all years
danfromnj Wrote:
pickguru Wrote:2010 Winter Tour

Jay Pierce was not on this tour. Guy Lockard toured in his place, but was let go a couple weeks into the tour.
Jay was absolutely on this tour. I've always kept detailed scrapbooks of every concert I've seen since the 70's and I keep track of who was in the band as part of that. TSO always played NH the Friday after Thanksgiving, which would be 3 weeks from the tour opener. Check out this video from Brad Grupe of the 2010 opener at Council Bluffs where you can clearly see Jay singing in the chorus on opening night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MzCwxHe...dex=5&t=0s
(10-10-2019, 08:31 PM)pickguru Wrote:
danfromnj Wrote:
pickguru Wrote:2010 Winter Tour

Jay Pierce was not on this tour. Guy Lockard toured in his place, but was let go a couple weeks into the tour.
Jay was absolutely on this tour. I've always kept detailed scrapbooks of every concert I've seen since the 70's and I keep track of who was in the band as part of that. TSO always played NH the Friday after Thanksgiving, which would be 3 weeks from the tour opener. Check out this video from Brad Grupe of the 2010 opener at Council Bluffs where you can clearly see Jay singing in the chorus on opening night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MzCwxHe...dex=5&t=0s

That’s Guy Lockard in that video, not Jay. (Jay had a serious medical issue at the time and couldn't tour). They dropped Prince of Peace.  Guy Lockard sang Good King Joy, but he was let go by the time Thanksgiving hit. They wound up not replacing him and the vocal portion of Good King Joy was dropped for the remainder of the tour. Jay did come back for the 2012 tour though. :-)

(10-11-2019, 07:44 PM)pickguru Wrote: I'm pretty sure these screen shots from Brad Grupe's video of the 2010 tour opener in Council Bluffs show that Jay is indeed singing in the chorus. Last time I saw Guy sing live he was a skinny white guy. That's definitely not him the arrows are pointing at...lol.

Nope. Jay wasn’t on the Fall tour that year. Those pics show Guy Lockard.  Maybe you are thinking of original TSO vocalist Guy LeMonnier? But if you watch the video I shared a couple posts back, you will see Guy Lockard singing lead.
danfromnj Wrote:
pickguru Wrote:I'm pretty sure these screen shots from Brad Grupe's video of the 2010 tour opener in Council Bluffs show that Jay is indeed singing in the chorus. Last time I saw Guy sing live he was a skinny white guy. That's definitely not him the arrows are pointing at...lol.

Nope. Jay didn’t tour that year. Those pics show Guy Lockard.  Maybe you are thinking of original TSO vocalist Guy LeMonnier? But if you watch the video I shared a couple posts back, you will see Guy Lockard singing lead.
You're correct Dan. When you said Guy Lockard I WAS thinking of Guy Lemonnier...lol. My bad. Now I need to edit my lineup for 2010 accordingly. Thanks for the correction! Smile
(10-11-2019, 08:22 PM)pickguru Wrote:
danfromnj Wrote:
pickguru Wrote:I'm pretty sure these screen shots from Brad Grupe's video of the 2010 tour opener in Council Bluffs show that Jay is indeed singing in the chorus. Last time I saw Guy sing live he was a skinny white guy. That's definitely not him the arrows are pointing at...lol.

Nope. Jay didn’t tour that year. Those pics show Guy Lockard.  Maybe you are thinking of original TSO vocalist Guy LeMonnier? But if you watch the video I shared a couple posts back, you will see Guy Lockard singing lead.
You're correct Dan. When you said Guy Lockard I WAS thinking of Guy Lemonnier...lol. My bad. Now I need to edit my lineup for 2010 accordingly. Thanks for the correction! Smile

You need to update 2003 too. ;-)
To PickGuru, I don't want to be nit-picky but since you went through all the trouble Wink In your 2009 listing, you left out Caitlin Moe on the west coast group. She was a featured violinist that year along with Roddy. A strange two years were 2008 and 2009. '08 both sides get two violinists. In '09 the east gets Anna and the west gets Roddy and Caitlin. In '10 we're back to one violinist!
OK - finally had a chance to look at all of those - I have a few corrections, if interested Smile

2001: Marilyn Villamar replaced Katrina Chester part way through the tour

2002: No Danielle Landherr and no Rob Evan

2003: As mentioned above, Dina Fanai replaced Allie part way through the tour. Also, I don't believe Cynthia Posner was on that tour -that one I am not 100% on, but I am pretty sure she was not there.

2009: As mentioned, they continued the 2-violinists-out-front experiment on the West, with Caitlin Moe and Roddy Chong

Also on the 2010 tour: Jodi Katz instead of Becca Tobin

The 2012 BLN tour has several errors:

No Sarah Charness, only Roddy on violin
Male vocalists were: Ronny Munroe, Chris Pinella, Andrew Ross, Rob Evan
Female vocalists were: Chloe Lowery, Georgia Napolitano, April Berry, Natalya Piette, Kayla Reeves
Wow, you folks are some real TSO geeks!   Big Grin
(10-14-2019, 06:55 AM)admin Wrote: Wow, you folks are some real TSO geeks!   Big Grin

Haha! Big Grin Well, you asked the question.