Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Greetings
Eric.... welcome brother!
Hey everybody,

I'm CowboyD5, the same one from the old TSO boards. I wish I had known about this site earlier. I'll be on here more often now!!!

Anyway I have to run, night.
(05-09-2015, 03:25 PM)CowboyD5 Wrote: Hey everybody,

I'm CowboyD5, the same one from the old TSO boards. I wish I had known about this site earlier. I'll be on here more often now!!!

Anyway I have to run, night.

I am thinking that once the TSO season approaches, eve more familiar faces will pop up in addition to the activity around here. Things are kind of in a lull around here.
Hi All,
I was introduced to TSO by hearing 12/24 on the radio and loved it, obviously, but I was always in the car when I heard it.  Then a friend told me about the album.  I ran out and picked it up.  After listening, I realized that this much great music (and lyrics) didn't just come from nowhere.  I began researching the band members and found Savatage and picked up some of their work.

My wife and I have been to about the last 10 years of concerts here in Colorado, including BLN once it got close enough for my wife to handle the trip.

I was a member of the previous boards, though not too active until about this time of the year.  I like an independent board.  I think that TSO really made a mistake by not allowing their fans a place on their site to discuss.  I'm not that active, but I felt cut off from the fan base and the band when they stopped the forums.

-- George from Colorado

P.S.  The more posts that mention Trans-Siberian Orchestra and TSO, the higher we will rank in the search engines and more people will find the site.
Also, the admin can submit blog to the search engines and they will crawl it.  Maybe he has done that.
Hello fellow TSO fanatics!

I was Von Halen on the Express board, as I am here.

I too prefer the non band owned forums, as they tend to not like to hear opinions, or sometimes even truth.

With the announcement of the impending new album, and 2015 tour, let's get this place jumping!
Hey - Greetings from Chapel Hill. When I realized the TSE no longer has a message board, my google-fu came through. I was CorgiNole on the TSE boards and will remain as such here (not a huge poster there though).

We discovered TSO in 2007 and on a lark got tickets the day before the show, and then sat in incredibly bad traffic (so bad that they delayed the start of the show - and we still missed a few songs). Despite that, and having no idea about the band except for hearing Wizards in Winter online, we are hooked. My son and I have attended the winter show for the past 8 years, just bought our tickets for year 9 this morning (2nd row on the floor - closest we've ever been - though not sure about the potential for a crick in my neck...). We also made the trek to Florida in 2012 to see BLN .

One of my all-time favorite memories is when Gus received the guitar in 2011! At the BLN tour the following March, band members who played in Raleigh autographed the picture I took of him on stage.

Cheers, K