Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Greetings
(01-25-2015, 12:09 PM)admin Wrote: Hello, everyone... thanks for signing up.

I setup this site and went away for a week.  I never quite finished it and came back to some activity.  Pretty cool.

I am having trouble with a couple of different features of the site and was going to switch to some other software but since we have some activity, I will deal with the issues.

Thanks for the surprise.

Thanks for getting a discussion board up and running!
Thank you admin for setting this up and also to Dan for forwarding this to me and getting me up and running.

Hi, most of you will/may remember me from TSE under the same name. I've been a fan ever since I heard 12/24 on the radio for the first time in the 90's. It took me until 2007 to start going to the concerts. Before my first concert, I had purchased at least 2 cds of each, the trilogy and BLN for myself and a set of the trilogy for my aunt. Since 2007 I have seen them at least twice each year, sometimes 3 for the WT except 2013 and 2014 1 show each. 2013 in DC but Hershey was snowed out for me and 2014, I was only able to make it to DC. I think it was 2010 I saw 3 shows within a 24 hr. period (Baltimore and DC). I went to each BLN tour as well. I met some great people from TSE and we held some nice meets before the shows. Dinners, drinks, auctions. Always a good time! Nosferatu has continued them in Hershey with amazing attendances.

Does anyone collect any particular TSO memorabilia/ (question mark doesn't work). Maybe a thread for trade of some kind. I like to collect the arena concert posters. I also have a poster from Germany BLN and a gold record award of CEOS. I would say they are my 2 most prized items. I had an original set list for a specific show but someone who was there at that show, I had to give it to him. He knows who he is. I had started the thread about the TSO trading cards on TSE and I think someone else had thought of them too. I wish they would make them. They would make a nice collectible and especially for trading, fans from east/west could trade cards of band members. We had some great ideas on them! Maybe someone can start a thread on them on here.
Hello to all...I'm also from NJ, as you may have guessed...lol...thanks Dan for the link...I'm from the CCBoard, and I have a Facebook page called "Refugees from the CCB"...It is not very active, more of a place to go if someone needs to share news...I've been a fan of TSO since 1999, been to many concerts...used to work with Greg Hilldebrandt, artist for TSO...Hope to have some good convos here :-)
Hi everyone. My name is Mike Horton. I'm from London, Ontario, Canada. I've been a TSO fan since the beginning. I readily admit that I likely won't be really active here but I'll be around once in a while. More often when they're on tour. Thanks for getting this together. The Facebook pages just aren't for me.
Hi everyone my name is Melissa. I'm from Ohio. Been a TSO fan since about 1997 after hearing Christmas Eve Sarajevo on the radio. Saw my first concert in 2007 and have been going every year since.
[Image: savatage_facebook_cover_photocopy_zps97af386d.jpg]
All I ask of you Believe.
(01-26-2015, 06:42 AM)jaybmorefan Wrote: Thank you admin for setting this up and also to Dan for forwarding this to me and getting me up and running.

Hi, most of you will/may remember me from TSE under the same name. I've been a fan ever since I heard 12/24 on the radio for the first time in the 90's. It took me until 2007 to start going to the concerts. Before my first concert, I had purchased at least 2 cds of each, the trilogy and BLN for myself and a set of the trilogy for my aunt. Since 2007 I have seen them at least twice each year, sometimes 3 for the WT except 2013 and 2014 1 show each. 2013 in DC but Hershey was snowed out for me and 2014, I was only able to make it to DC. I think it was 2010 I saw 3 shows within a 24 hr. period (Baltimore and DC). I went to each BLN tour as well. I met some great people from TSE and we held some nice meets before the shows. Dinners, drinks, auctions. Always a good time! Nosferatu has continued them in Hershey with amazing attendances.

Does anyone collect any particular TSO memorabilia/ (question mark doesn't work). Maybe a thread for trade of some kind. I like to collect the arena concert posters. I also have a poster from Germany BLN and a gold record award of CEOS. I would say they are my 2 most prized items. I had an original set list for a specific show but someone who was there at that show, I had to give it to him. He knows who he is. I had started the thread about the TSO trading cards on TSE and I think someone else had thought of them too. I wish they would make them. They would make a nice collectible and especially for trading, fans from east/west could trade cards of band members. We had some great ideas on them! Maybe someone can start a thread on them on here.

You made it!
Hello,
I see some familiar names here. I hope this is as enjoyable as the express site use to be before the trouble started.
Joe E
(02-07-2015, 04:25 AM)jdmeck Wrote: Hello,
I see some familiar names here. I hope this is as enjoyable as the express site use to be before the trouble started.
Joe E

Great to see you here Joe. Hopefully there won't be any trouble so to speak, but opinions will occasionally differ. Like I have always said, as long as people state their differing opinions respectfully, it can breed some great discussions!
Hey guys!! Jenny from Express here. TSO fan since 2006 thanks to a best friend and a spare ticket. Smile I joined TSE when it first started and I too hope that we can all get along over here. (I don't miss the copious whining on the TSE boards but I do miss the discussions.)

Thanks to whoever came up with this!!
Hi all! Glad to see this board and being invited to participate in it. Really cool how it is being set up. I promise to behave myself ad leave the midlife crisis lying on the desktop. Big Grin