Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show filmed professionally in Cincinnati OH????
Question 
My daughter & her husband saw the evening show in Cincinnati OH this year & she says the entire show was filmed professionally. Big black professional cameras along the front of the stage & throughout the arena, she described some of them on rolling lifts in front of the front row & others being suspended & controlled remotely like you see at a lot of professional sporting events. Also said that the members were obviously playing to them at certain points in the show. She's not a TSO "newbie" so she she knows what's normal & what isn't & she said this definitely wasn't normal. (And I sure didn't see anything similar in Louisville KY.)

Has anyone else heard anything about this???
(12-27-2015, 10:38 AM)wickfam Wrote: My daughter & her husband saw the evening show in Cincinnati OH this year & she says the entire show was filmed professionally. Big black professional cameras along the front of the stage & throughout the arena, she described some of them on rolling lifts in front of the front row & others being suspended & controlled remotely like you see at a lot of professional sporting events. Also said that the members were obviously playing to them at certain points in the show. She's not a TSO "newbie" so she she knows what's normal & what isn't & she said this definitely wasn't normal. (And I sure didn't see anything similar in Louisville KY.)

Has anyone else heard anything about this???

Yeah they were filming for CBS Sunday morning. They aired the special last week and I've placed the link to it down below. It looked great to see the show filmed so well. But yeah they had cameramen with steadicams following the band around and cameras close to the stage sliding back and forth for those up-close shots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KvfV2etHIk