Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's on 2019 East Tour?
(10-12-2019, 12:10 AM)danfromnj Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 07:59 PM)pickguru Wrote: So there's a new guitar player named Alex "Sasha" Campbell who announced on his Instagram account that he was just hired to join TSO on guitar for this tour. Chris is in for the East dates and Joel's website clearly states that he cleared his schedule for it (his spot in Cher's band will be subbed out while he does the TSO tour). That leaves Al and Angus on the West. With Al being the musical director of the band I can't see him sitting out. Angus already posted on Facebook awhile ago that he was doing the TSO tour and asking who was coming to see the show.

Alex Campbell responded to a fan on Instagram asking which band he would be touring with and he replied that he would be jumping back and forth between East and West. Unless they are going to try out having a third guitarist for some shows I think we'll have to wait and see how it all plays out on tour. I'm hoping it'll be three guitarists instead of one of the current ones stepping away.

I had shared his Facebook post in the TSO Facebook Fan Group early today.  Within a few hours, Campbell removed both his Facebook and Instagram posts (luckily someone provided me with a screenshot, so I just replaced his now-missing post with that).  I'm guessing he got a strongly-worded call from the office about putting something out there that they didn't want publicized.  My guess is that he either is a backup and spoke way out of turn or he is an addition, possibly as a preview for next year's proposed shenanigans.  We'll see.

Next year's proposed shenanigans???? Inquiring minds want to know what's floating around the rumor mill!!!!!
(08-16-2019, 02:22 AM)TheBigTBone Wrote: Is Russell Alan coming back or is Caleb taking over the reigns? Is the new guy going to be the one to sing "Believe" this tour? Lots of questions and no answers. Just wondering.

So, Russell got hurt during the rehearsals. He is out for the time being. TSO finally put out a statement, calling it a "slip n fall" ("During rehearsal, Russell Allen slipped and fell. Russell is in good spirits but in a bit of pain. We are doing everything necessary to assure Russell is taken care of. We hope he is able to make it out on the road in the near future but our concern is that he rests so he can make a full recovery."). So, we can expect the singers to move around and take on different songs than originally planned.

Believe is in the set, not sure if the new guy is singing it for the West or not.
(10-29-2019, 04:15 AM)wickfam Wrote: Next year's proposed shenanigans????  Inquiring minds want to know what's floating around the rumor mill!!!!!

http://tsoboards.com/showthread.php?tid=838