Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presale and Meet and greet questions
Hey everyone,

Couple quick questions. I know the presale was delayed and is Friday but my friend already got an email yesterday evening with a code for Friday. Has anyone else not received that email yet with the code? My hope is they’ll send them out this evening. I only got the email saying it was delayed. 

Also, we’ve been going to the Tampa show for the last 12+ yrs and recently they haven’t had the meet and greet there (understandable cause it’s the home show, families, etc). Have they had the meet and greet in Orlando for those that have gone? Just curious. 

Thanks everyone and can’t wait to see CEAOS again, the show that started our continuous run 17yrs ago. 

Thanks all!
(09-06-2019, 02:59 AM)TSOfan Wrote: Hey everyone,

Couple quick questions. I know the presale was delayed and is Friday but my friend already got an email yesterday evening with a code for Friday. Has anyone else not received that email yet with the code? My hope is they’ll send them out this evening. I only got the email saying it was delayed. 

Also, we’ve been going to the Tampa show for the last 12+ yrs and recently they haven’t had the meet and greet there (understandable cause it’s the home show, families, etc). Have they had the meet and greet in Orlando for those that have gone? Just curious. 

Thanks everyone and can’t wait to see CEAOS again, the show that started our continuous run 17yrs ago. 

Thanks all!

All emails and codes for Friday went out Wednesday evening.  Some fans - like yourself - got neither after registering.  Doesn’t seem to be an answer for that one.  I assume you checked your spam folder?

Tampa and the North Jersey Shows are the only two stops on the tour where there is no signing line scheduled.  All other evening Shows are scheduled to have the signing line.