Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New music from Wizards of Winter - John O.Reilly on drums
Brand new from their forthcoming album - and TSO's long-time drummer John O.Reilly on drums!

If you are a former TSO performer and need a gig, it looks like Wizards of Winter will give you a shot. How many former TSO alum have they employed after getting the TSO ax?
(09-15-2019, 12:27 AM)TheBigTBone Wrote: If you are a former TSO performer and need a gig, it looks like Wizards of Winter will give you a shot. How many former TSO alum have they employed after getting the TSO ax?

Original TSO narrator Tony Gaynor has been the Wizards narrator for 7 years now, but he does a lot more in their concerts than what he did for TSO.  Guy LeMonnier was a member of the Wizards also, singing on their first two albums and toured but left after five years as he has been spending more time pursuing TV and stage work.  And of course John took over as their drummer last year.  I’ve had the pleasure of interviewing and getting to know all three and each of their journeys of joining the Wizards happened organically. 

They also have one of the Irish Tenors as a vocalist, the bassist from Ted Nugent’s band and Rainbow, and a guitarist from Trixter and Def Leppard. The entire band and singers are so talented.

I’m a fan.  Their original music rocks and their concerts are all-Christmas.  A real good time
Anyone who has seen The Wizards of Winter in concert over the last seven years, knows all about Tony Gaynor's mysterious snow globe. Now we learn a bit more about it with another brand new song from their new album.... "Secrets of The Snow Globe" featuring the vocals of Sharon Joy and a pretty sweet guitar solo from Fred Gorhau.

(09-15-2019, 04:35 AM)danfromnj Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 12:27 AM)TheBigTBone Wrote: If you are a former TSO performer and need a gig, it looks like Wizards of Winter will give you a shot. How many former TSO alum have they employed after getting the TSO ax?

I’m a fan.  Their original music rocks and their concerts are all-Christmas.  A real good time

When I saw them last year they did "With a Little Help from My Friends", so maybe not all Christmas. ;-)