Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You tube
anyone have any suggestions as to software to download Brad's videos from you tube? Everything I try doesn't work.

thanks in advance
(01-11-2016, 07:21 AM)nosferatu Wrote: anyone have any suggestions as to software to download Brad's videos from you tube?  Everything I try doesn't work.

thanks in advance

I use Freemake Video Downloader when I need to capture something off of YT. http://www.freemake.com/free_video_downloader/

I use sparingly though, because the video quality takes a HUGE dive when something is "ripped" from You Tube. Essentially these programs are not actually downloading the file, but just doing a video capture, like you may do a screen shot. Not that it is not adequate for some, but if you are looking for the best possible quality, YT is not the way to go about it. That is just me though, not trying to discourage anyone from using this method.
Or let Frank or I know what you're looking for and a Blu-ray release might be in the works :-)

Bp
Well, I was planning on doing the Hershey shows from December. I refuse to do Blu-ray, I've already moved from vinyl to cd and vhs to dvd and I'm tired of having to buy the same damn thing over and over again. So, even though I work in IS, my time of chasing the latest and greatest for a tiny, tiny quality increase is over.
Big Grin
Wink 
(01-16-2016, 12:19 AM)nosferatu Wrote: Well, I was planning on doing the Hershey shows from December.  I refuse to do Blu-ray, I've already moved from vinyl to cd and vhs to dvd and I'm tired of having to buy the same damn thing over and over again.  So, even though I work in IS, my time of chasing the latest and greatest for a tiny, tiny quality increase is over.
Big Grin

We'll have it on DVD too.  I may even have a betamax transfer for you! Big Grin