Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TICKETS ARE ON THE WAY!!!
I received an email yesterday stating that my tickets for the November 20th show in Raleigh,NC are on the way. I'm a cheapskate and just go normal delivery without the charge. How many are like me and do that? Have you received your tickets yet or are they on the way?  A little over a month and it's show time and I wish I could attend more than one show but that will not happen, yet one is better than none.
(10-16-2019, 10:50 PM)TheBigTBone Wrote: I received an email yesterday stating that my tickets for the November 20th show in Raleigh,NC are on the way. I'm a cheapskate and just go normal delivery without the charge. How many are like me and do that? Have you received your tickets yet or are they on the way?  A little over a month and it's show time and I wish I could attend more than one show but that will not happen, yet one is better than none.

I'm not hitting a show until December, so I still have some time before mine would ship, I expect. I do pay extra for the priority mail, but I do that mainly because they come in an oversized cardboard Priority Mail envelope, so I never miss it. Always a nice feeling when you find out your tix are on their way though!
(10-16-2019, 10:50 PM)TheBigTBone Wrote: I received an email yesterday stating that my tickets for the November 20th show in Raleigh,NC are on the way. I'm a cheapskate and just go normal delivery without the charge. How many are like me and do that? Have you received your tickets yet or are they on the way?  A little over a month and it's show time and I wish I could attend more than one show but that will not happen, yet one is better than none.

I got mine for Worcester yesterday. I also opt for real tickets when possible since I've been saving tickets stubs for decades. I don't like print at home and don't even get me started on those eTickets (Iron Maiden and Tool).
(10-17-2019, 12:21 AM)KISSAlien Wrote:

I got mine for Worcester yesterday. I also opt for real tickets when possible since I've been saving tickets stubs for decades. I don't like print at home and don't even get me started on those eTickets (Iron Maiden and Tool).
I just received my tickets today and they rest in my safe. You have to be careful every year when you go for the free delivery because the envelope they come in looks like junk mail. When I get the message that they are on the way I let my wife know not to throw anything away that comes in the mail box until after we have tickets in hand.
[/quote]
I just received my tickets today and they rest in my safe. You have to be careful every year when you go for the free delivery because the envelope they come in looks like junk mail. When I get the message that they are on the way I let my wife know not to throw anything away that comes in the mail box until after we have tickets in hand.
[/quote]

Same here with my husband... I'm like DON'T THROW ANYTHING AWAY UNTIL I TELL YOU ITS SAFE!!! OUR TSO TICKETS ARE ON THE WAY!!!!
[/quote]

Same here with my husband... I'm like DON'T THROW ANYTHING AWAY UNTIL I TELL YOU ITS SAFE!!! OUR TSO TICKETS ARE ON THE WAY!!!!
[/quote]

You don't want to play with the mail this time of the year if you are a TSO junkie and purchased your tickets and had them sent snail mail. Big Grin