Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can You Hear Me Now
Another pathetic performance by Kayla compared to Dino in the West. At least she changed her shirt this year lol.
(11-15-2019, 05:50 AM)TSOd Wrote: Another pathetic performance by Kayla compared to Dino in the West. At least she changed her shirt this year lol.

So you gave up on TSO years ago but you still know what's going on again?
Thanks for keeping tabs lol. I have given up on TSO as my main or big source of musical interest and enjoyment and moved on to other music as my main or big source of musical enjoyment. I just don't eat sleep and breathe TSO anymore. There is more to the music world than TSO.
Why did Kayla have to get this song? From what I read this song is not as undiscovered and newly found as it sounds. It has been around for at least two years and prior to Paul's passing. Did Paul stipulate Kayla was to get this song? Probably. Taking care of business.  Nuff said.
(11-15-2019, 09:55 AM)TSOd Wrote: Why did Kayla have to get this song? From what I read this song is not as undiscovered and newly found as it sounds. It has been around for at least two years and prior to Paul's passing. Did Paul stipulate Kayla was to get this song? Probably. Taking care of business.  Nuff said.

I have no idea why she got the song, maybe it's what they had when all else was decided. She did the tribute song the last few years and this is the tribute song this year, so maybe it was just easiest that way.