Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Winter Tour
Who's going, what venue, where are you sitting, who are you bringing?

I'm seeing them in Ontario, California (Toyota Arena, formerly CBB Arena) for the 5th year in a row, and doing both shows this year for the first time ever!

Taking my mom to the matinee; she doesn't like to be out late. I got seats in the first row of the second level for us, nearly dead center. I had a very similar seat for the first time I saw them back in 2000 something (though this was at Honda Center in Anaheim) and it was a really good viewpoint. 

Then I am bringing her back to the house and picking up my seven-year-old daughter who will be seeing her fourth TSO concert. Our seats for the evening show are super close, in the third row of the side section at stage right. Kind of excited to be so close this time, but I also hope it's not as overwhelming as when I had a floor seat one time back in the '00s. 

Normally I love floor seats...but with TSO there is so much going on all around, I like to be able to take everything in.
Orlando matinee with the wife. Floor seats front row center section. Had similar seats the last couple of years. Can't wait to see the new setup.
(09-24-2019, 08:30 AM)metallikitty Wrote: Who's going, what venue, where are you sitting, who are you bringing?

I'm seeing them in Ontario, California (Toyota Arena, formerly CBB Arena) for the 5th year in a row, and doing both shows this year for the first time ever!

Taking my mom to the matinee; she doesn't like to be out late. I got seats in the first row of the second level for us, nearly dead center. I had a very similar seat for the first time I saw them back in 2000 something (though this was at Honda Center in Anaheim) and it was a really good viewpoint. 

Then I am bringing her back to the house and picking up my seven-year-old daughter who will be seeing her fourth TSO concert. Our seats for the evening show are super close, in the third row of the side section at stage right. Kind of excited to be so close this time, but I also hope it's not as overwhelming as when I had a floor seat one time back in the '00s. 

Normally I love floor seats...but with TSO there is so much going on all around, I like to be able to take everything in.
I'll never do floor seat again unless I am in the very first row, which is highly unlikely with the way they are doing the ticket sales. I was blessed to get the seats I have now and they are not where I usually have been sitting the past 10 years. I had been getting right on the hockey boards about 6-7 rows down from the stage on both the left and right sides. This season I am near that but I am 10 rows up off of the boards, which to me sucks because on the boards there is no one in front of you and you are up off of the floor, which is real nice when those on the floor stand up and will not sit down. Did the floor twice and never again. My wife is short so when Caffery or another encourages the floor seaters to stand up, my wife can't see a thing...not worth it. Going as I have since 2005 to the PNC Arena in Raleigh, NC on 11/20. In 2004 they performed in a smaller venue in down town Raleigh. My wife and I also stay over night as well even though its only a two hour trip from our home, it is also deer season and they are all over the roads...have never hit one and I never want to. Have a blast!!!
(09-26-2019, 09:28 AM)TheBigTBone Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 08:30 AM)metallikitty Wrote: Who's going, what venue, where are you sitting, who are you bringing?

I'll never do floor seat again unless I am in the very first row, which is highly unlikely with the way they are doing the ticket sales. I was blessed to get the seats I have now and they are not where I usually have been sitting the past 10 years. I had been getting right on the hockey boards about 6-7 rows down from the stage on both the left and right sides. This season I am near that but I am 10 rows up off of the boards, which to me sucks because on the boards there is no one in front of you and you are up off of the floor, which is real nice when those on the floor stand up and will not sit down. Did the floor twice and never again. My wife is short so when Caffery or another encourages the floor seaters to stand up, my wife can't see a thing...not worth it. Going as I have since 2005 to the PNC Arena in Raleigh, NC on 11/20. In 2004 they performed in a smaller venue in down town Raleigh. My wife and I also stay over night as well even though its only a two hour trip from our home, it is also deer season and they are all over the roads...have never hit one and I never want to. Have a blast!!!

Used to love the floor but the last time we got floor seats, there was this unbelievably RUDE family in front of us who not only stood the entire concert but stood holding huge ipad looking things over their heads so they could film the entire show. Completely blocked the view for not just us but for several rows behind us as well (including a family with kids). When asked nicely to lower them, the father told us all to F*** off, that they could do whatever they wanted. Totally ruined the best seats we'd ever gotten - 5th row center stage. So now we go for the 2nd section back on the side, as low on the risers as we can get. Sure miss the view from the center though & being in the "snow zone"!
(10-29-2019, 04:19 AM)wickfam Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 09:28 AM)TheBigTBone Wrote:

Used to love the floor but the last time we got floor seats, there was this unbelievably RUDE family in front of us who not only stood the entire concert but stood holding huge ipad looking things over their heads so they could film the entire show. Completely blocked the view for not just us but for several rows behind us as well (including a family with kids). When asked nicely to lower them, the father told us all to F*** off, that they could do whatever they wanted. Totally ruined the best seats we'd ever gotten - 5th row center stage. So now we go for the 2nd section back on the side, as low on the risers as we can get. Sure miss the view from the center though & being in the "snow zone"!
 Man that sucks. There may have been a fight had it been me. I would tell the ushers and if they don't do their job find out who their boss is. Last year at PNC in Raleigh, NC a female that looked like an animal broke out a lighter when Kayla Reeves sang that song off of Gutter Ballet...I can't think of the name of the tune, but every year I have turned on my light on my Phone and got the place to follow suit...even Jeff Plate broke his out too. Anyway, the woman with the lighter was right in front of an usher and the usher said not one word...the usher was an older woman and the young woman looking like an animal may have scared her, but lighters are prohibited and if they find one as you go in they take them away. I don't get it but there are always going to be those people where ever you go.
Wink 
Just curious, what made her look like an animal?  Big Grin
(11-03-2019, 11:38 AM)admin Wrote: Just curious, what made her look like an animal?  Big Grin
Imagine a pig with full body tattoos, long hair mohawk, piercings all over, make up like Mimi from the Drew Carey show, and dressed like a circus bear.
Al, JSS and Chloe on Omaha radio Star 104.5 Chloe reveals a song that she will be singing on this year's tour (and then sings it live here) and JSS sings a song from the CEAOS show as well:

https://www.104star.com/2019/11/07/al-pi...orchestra/

[Image: TSO-1-550x476.jpg]
A new song that Kayla is singing on the tour: