Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSO in 2020
So, looks like TSO will have a 3rd tour this fall to go along with the East/West tours. Word is that it will not be geographically-specific, but focus more on smaller venues. Guessing they will hire a new cast of musicians and singers, maybe mixed in with some current performers. Any guesses who might be in this new cast?
Source for this information?
(01-16-2020, 05:15 AM)danfromnj Wrote: So, looks like TSO will have a 3rd tour this fall to go along with the East/West tours. Word is that it will not be geographically-specific, but focus more on smaller venues. Guessing they will hire a new cast of musicians and singers, maybe mixed in with some current performers. Any guesses who might be in this new cast?

I'm hoping Bart will be brought back for it. Then of course there's that Alex Campbell guy that posted that he was hired by TSO as a touring guitar player.
I'd pay more money to see them in a smaller venue. The shows now are way too distracting with all the things going on at one time. Hoping if this is true that they come my way.
Interesting that rumors are starting this early. Sounds like they would only be adding a 3rd group to promote a new show and album.
Now that they have made a name for themselves by putting on shows that are over the top, I wonder how the audience will react to more intimate venues that will likely restrict the "show".
(01-19-2020, 12:36 AM)admin Wrote: Now that they have made a name for themselves by putting on shows that are over the top, I wonder how the audience will react to more intimate venues that will likely restrict the "show".
The same way they did when they saw them in the smaller venues. When I first saw TSO before they went "over the top", that was the best of all of them I have seen. It's the music that is the draw, not the bells and whistles and if you don't believe that, watch how many people leave a TSO show after they have performed Christmas Sarajevo"...some come just to hear that one song and they are out the door.