Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSO in 2020
(12-13-2020, 11:56 PM)JeffreyFender Wrote: Hello and Merry Christmas!

I've purchased our ticket bundle package but was wondering if the 12/18 show will be available on tv?  I'd love to see this in hi-def and in atmos sound.  I don't think I can stream it in that quality from my laptop.  I'm guessing no cable companies will carry this because they would charge substantially more on-demand...Thanks...and everyone stay safe.

At this time, no. At some point they may packages this as a DVD or a broadcast for PBS or something along those lines. Maybe next year?
(12-13-2020, 05:22 AM)danfromnj Wrote: Well the show is filmed and in the can, apart from whatever edits they will make to it. The surprises that were being worked on all fell through unfortunately - they would have been amazing. Looks like they also performed "Wizards in Winter" in addition to the CEAOS story.

Can you share the surprises that did not work out?
(12-13-2020, 05:22 AM)danfromnj Wrote:
(10-22-2020, 10:46 PM)James1 Wrote: Awesome!! May not be new music, but this will be as close to a professional taped release we’re gonna get. I’m sure more details will come out with an official announcement. Crossing fingers this will be available for purchase on demand afterwards.

Well the show is filmed and in the can, apart from whatever edits they will make to it.  The surprises that were being worked on all fell through unfortunately - they would have been amazing.  Looks like they also performed "Wizards in Winter" in addition to the CEAOS story.

Hold on. Where did they say that the show has already been filmed?
(12-16-2020, 07:48 AM)SammyGIII Wrote: Hold on. Where did they say that the show has already been filmed?

They haven’t said it publicly. But it has been taped already. Dave Rudd, who directed their previous special “Birth of Rock Theater”, was involved with this one as well.
Hello, I purchased a ticket/t shirt bundle and received an order confirmation but have yet to receive the access code for the show. I have emailed the site twice and have received no reply. Is anyone else having a problem getting their code? 
Thanks,
Gary
(12-17-2020, 09:53 AM)Mandydog Wrote: Hello, I purchased a ticket/t shirt bundle and received an order confirmation but have yet to receive the access code for the show. I have emailed the site twice and have received no reply. Is anyone else having a problem getting their code? 
Thanks,
Gary

As I understand it, if you bought a regular ticket for yourself from the tsolivestream site, there is no code. You simply log into that site for the Show. If you bought a Gift Ticket, those need codes and TSO (or whatever firm they hired to represent them and facilitate the codes) is slow at getting those to everyone.
(12-17-2020, 11:38 AM)danfromnj Wrote:
(12-17-2020, 09:53 AM)Mandydog Wrote: Hello, I purchased a ticket/t shirt bundle and received an order confirmation but have yet to receive the access code for the show. I have emailed the site twice and have received no reply. Is anyone else having a problem getting their code? 
Thanks,
Gary

As I understand it, if you bought a regular ticket for yourself from the tsolivestream site, there is no code. You simply log into that site for the Show.  If you bought a Gift Ticket, those need codes and TSO (or whatever firm they hired to represent them and facilitate the codes) is slow at getting those to everyone.
I bought mine on the TSO merchandise site.
Looks like I made the wrong choice. ?
Thanks for replying.
(12-17-2020, 12:13 PM)Mandydog Wrote:
Thanks,
Gary

As I understand it, if you bought a regular ticket for yourself from the tsolivestream site, there is no code. You simply log into that site for the Show.  If you bought a Gift Ticket, those need codes and TSO (or whatever firm they hired to represent them and facilitate the codes) is slow at getting those to everyone.
Thanks for replying.

According to a woman who works for the management firm that runs TSO, “the merch team ran out of codes and are working to fulfill. If you don't have anything in your inbox by tomorrow night, reach out to trans-siberian.com/help”. You can also email shoptranssiberian@gmail.com.
(12-17-2020, 12:30 PM)danfromnj Wrote:
(12-17-2020, 12:13 PM)Mandydog Wrote:
Thanks,
Gary

Thanks for replying.

According to a woman who works for the management firm that runs TSO, “the merch team ran out of codes and are working to fulfill. If you don't have anything in your inbox by tomorrow night, reach out to trans-siberian.com/help”. You can also email shoptranssiberian@gmail.com.
I emailed trans-siberian.com/help and got this reply-
Please note, at this time, email support and phone support is not available. We appreciate your understanding “Please note, at this time, email support and phone support is not available. We appreciate your understanding during this time.

Please do not reply to this email as it will not reach a Fan Support Representative.”  

Looks like I’m down $68.
First show I will have missed since the beginning in 1999.

L

this

i

Please do not reply to this email as it will not reach a Fan Support Representative.
Looks like I’m down $68. First show I will have missed since the beginning in 1999.