Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSO in 2020
(10-21-2020, 10:46 AM)danfromnj Wrote:
(10-21-2020, 08:11 AM)James1 Wrote: a livestream would be great.  Hopefully it’s gets archived. The post is now edited and now says get plugged in 10/22. Weird term, almost getting a new album announcement vibe off of this.

No whole new album is ready yet.  Some work has been done sporadically on Romanov this year, but it is far from completed. Guess we’ll find out shortly.

gotcha.thanks for the info. Ever since the old TSE shutdown this has been my only place of info outside the main social media channels. Crossing fingers for something exciting.
(10-21-2020, 08:11 AM)James1 Wrote: Hopefully it’s gets archived. The post is now edited and now says get plugged in 10/22. Weird term, almost getting a new album announcement vibe off of this.

I assume the reference is to the unplugging of the tree in the TGOCE television movie. Plug in again for info on the live stream show that Dan mentioned,
(10-22-2020, 12:58 AM)KISSAlien Wrote:
(10-21-2020, 08:11 AM)James1 Wrote: Hopefully it’s gets archived. The post is now edited and now says get plugged in 10/22. Weird term, almost getting a new album announcement vibe off of this.

I assume the reference is to the unplugging of the tree in the TGOCE television movie. Plug in again for info on the live stream show that Dan mentioned,
I thought the same - 'get plugged in,' like 'get in the know' but referencing the plug at the beginning of the shot in the posted video from GOCE. Betcha someone hit 'post' too early the first time, haha

I'll be happy no matter what it is - just would be happy to continue the tradition in whatever way. Less than one day till we know for sure!
(10-22-2020, 12:58 AM)KISSAlien Wrote:

Not gonna lie, it’d be pretty cool to see a full blown TSO experience pop up on Disney+ or amazon prime
[Image: xbQC4MS.jpeg]
(10-22-2020, 09:28 PM)danfromnj Wrote: [Image: xbQC4MS.jpeg]

Very cool !
(10-22-2020, 09:28 PM)danfromnj Wrote: [Image: xbQC4MS.jpeg]

Awesome!! May not be new music, but this will be as close to a professional taped release we’re gonna get. I’m sure more details will come out with an official announcement. Crossing fingers this will be available for purchase on demand afterwards.
More info here:

https://tsolivestream.com/tso/livestream

Nice to see at least for a little while it will be on demand afterwards. And finally live audio right from the soundboard! Some pretty good packages in their too
Like I said before a ppv is a good idea 12 18 2020!!!
There will be a live stream that you can pay for. This was a great idea