Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSO in 2021
Contracts went out to the cast earlier this week and an announcement is due by the end of the month. Matinees and Evening shows as usual. The tour could still get the axe - particularly if presale numbers don't add up the way they hope. More to come...
(08-24-2021, 08:40 AM)edmcardle Wrote:
(08-23-2021, 07:45 AM)NEsnowstorms Wrote: Will be interesting to see what show they are going to try and tour with. My guess is CE&OS, but I'd love to see The Christmas Attic.
2021 marks the 25th Anniversary of Christmas Eve And Other Stories...and with that the TSO journey began!
I saw the very first show in KC way back then, they played in a smaller Venue and had very few of the effects. Shoot, If I remember, they had little more than a 4th class PA!  Saw them nearly every year after that. When they moved from Memorial hall over to Kemper Arena, it was a big deal. When they built the Sprint Center, it was HUGE!! Somehow, we were usually able to buy terrific seats 1-3 row center and we always got snowed on  Big Grin

Unfortunately, though many of my favorite players and singers were let go over the years, I always enjoyed the show and still, to this day. Always makes Christmas for my Wife and I and our kids (now Grandchildren). Here's to hoping (fingers crossed) that they hit the road yet again in 2021.....
The Band just posted this on their Facebook page    www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=403304111155641&set=a.303950037757716
(08-29-2021, 10:52 AM)bobm27 Wrote: The Band just posted this on their Facebook page    www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=403304111155641&set=a.303950037757716

Well, the office did. The cast finds out about that post the same time you did. lol

All part of the hype.  Tour Announcement shortly.
Tour announcement is live. CE&OS it is!
https://www.trans-siberian.com/tour
https://www.trans-siberian.com/news/titl...ement-8-30

2021 Trans-Siberian Orchestra U.S. Tour
Nov. 17 - Green Bay, Wis. @ Resch Center *
Nov. 17 - Council Bluffs, Iowa @ Mid America ^
Nov. 18 - Sioux Falls, S.D. @ Denny Sanford Premier Center ^
Nov. 19 - State College, Pa. @ Bryce Jordan Center ^
Nov. 20 - Hershey, Pa. @ Giant Center *
Nov. 20 - Denver, Colo. @ Ball Arena *
Nov. 21 - Wilkes Barre, Pa. @ Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza *
Nov. 21 - Colorado Springs, Colo. @ World Arena *
Nov. 23 - Salt Lake City, Utah @ Vivint Arena *
Nov. 24 - Rochester, N.Y. @ Blue Cross Arena ^
Nov. 26 - Manchester, N.H. @ SNHU Arena *
Nov. 26 - Spokane, Wash. @ Spokane Arena ^
Nov. 27 - Worcester, Mass. @ DCU Center *
Nov. 27 - Seattle, Wash. @ Climate Pledge Arena *
Nov. 28 - Uncasville, Ct. @ Mohegan Sun *
Nov. 28 - Portland, Ore. @ Moda Center *
Dec. 1 - Nashville, Tenn. @ Bridgestone Arena ^
Dec. 1 - San Jose, Calif. @ SAP Center ^
Dec. 2 - Cincinnati, Ohio @ Heritage Bank ^
Dec. 2 - Fresno, Calif. @ Save Mart Center ^
Dec. 3 - Toledo, Ohio @ Huntington Center *
Dec. 3 - Sacramento, Calif. @ Golden 1 Center *
Dec. 4 - Dayton, Ohio @ Nutter Center *
Dec. 4 - Ontario, Calif. @ Toyota Arena *
Dec. 5 - Grand Rapids, Mich. @ Van Andel Arena *
Dec. 5 - Phoenix, Ariz. @ Footprint Center *
Dec. 8 - Columbia, S.C. @ Colonial Life Arena ^
Dec. 8 - Oklahoma City, Okla. @ Chesapeake Energy Arena ^
Dec. 9 - Greensboro, N.C. @ Greensboro Coliseum ^
Dec. 9 - Austin, Texas @ Frank C. Erwin, Jr. Special Events Center ^
Dec. 10 - Greenville, S.C. @ Bon Secours *
Dec. 10 - San Antonio, Texas @ AT&T Center *
Dec. 11 - Charlotte, N.C. @ Spectrum Center *
Dec. 11 - Dallas, Texas @ American Airlines *
Dec. 12 - Atlanta, Ga. @ Gas South Arena *
Dec. 12 - Houston, Texas @ Toyota Center *
Dec. 15 - Raleigh, N.C. @ PNC Arena ^
Dec. 15 - Birmingham, Ala. @ BJCC ^
Dec. 16 - Charlottesville, Va. @ John Paul Jones Arena ^
Dec. 16 - Jacksonville, Fla. @ VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena ^
Dec. 17 - Philadelphia, Pa. @ Wells Fargo *
Dec. 17 - Sunrise, Fla. @ BB&T Center ^
Dec. 18 - Belmont, N.Y. @ UBS Arena *
Dec. 18 - Orlando, Fla. @ Amway Center *
Dec. 19 - Allentown, Pa. @ PPL Center *
Dec. 19 - Tampa, Fla. @ Amalie Arena *
Dec. 21 - Buffalo, N.Y. @ KeyBank Center ^
Dec. 22 - Newark, N.J. @ Prudential Center *
Dec. 22 - Indianapolis, Ind. @ Banker's Life Fieldhouse *
Dec. 23 - Washington, D.C. @ Capital One Arena *
Dec. 23 - Chicago, Ill. @ Allstate Arena *
Dec. 26 - Columbus, Ohio 2 Nationwide Arena *
Dec. 26 - Milwaukee, Wis. @ Fiserv Forum *
Dec. 27 - St. Paul, Minn. @ Xcel Energy Arena *
Dec. 28 - Detroit, Mich. @ Little Caesars Arena *
Dec. 29 - Pittsburgh, Pa. @ PPG Paints Arena *
Dec. 29 - Kansas City, Mo. @ T-Mobile Center *
Dec. 30 - Cleveland, Ohio @ Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse *
Dec. 30 - St. Louis, Mo. @ Enterprise Center *
* matinee & evening performances
^ evening performance

And some quotes from Pitrelli in this USA Today article:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertain...620305001/
So TSO will tour this year or try to tour with again CEAOS.  ho hum yawn sameo sameo So many have or will roll up their sleeves to get the poison vax with its dangerous side effects not to mention that one could still get the CCP(Chinese Communist Party) virus er Chinese Flu er Kung Flu I mean covid or get a stick up their nose that could puncture their brain causing a brain hemorrhage just to see a rock band. Don't give me this bs about protecting yourself others and the immediate world. Don't give me this bs that cities arenas stage crews truckers demand it. Live Nation said last year they were working on a way to get proof of vax as a basis to get tickets to all concerts. They are now trying to shift the reason to the entertainers. It is bad enough when the government employers educators and even churches; yes there is a Baptist church in Atlanta that will require proof of vax to attend services; but when a ticket distribution agency gets in on the act how much more ridiculous how much more evil how much more  worse can it get? The people falling for this are pathetic. No vax no mask for me. I am 68 years old lived through numerous viruses and survived. I have an excellent immune system and in excellent health. I'll sit home and watch one of my many CEAOS dvds and listen to the cd sitting back in my easy chair with snacks where it is warm and cozy saving money on not only tickets but gas and parking. I don't need to see TSO any band or any show. I think I will go and listen to some Gustav Mahler.
(08-31-2021, 03:53 AM)TSOd Wrote: So TSO will tour this year or try to tour with again CEAOS.  ho hum yawn sameo sameo So many have or will roll up their sleeves to get the poison vax with its dangerous side effects not to mention that one could still get the CCP(Chinese Communist Party) virus er Chinese Flu er Kung Flu I mean covid or get a stick up their nose that could puncture their brain causing a brain hemorrhage just to see a rock band. Don't give me this bs about protecting yourself others and the immediate world. Don't give me this bs that cities arenas stage crews truckers demand it. Live Nation said last year they were working on a way to get proof of vax as a basis to get tickets to all concerts. They are now trying to shift the reason to the entertainers. It is bad enough when the government employers educators and even churches; yes there is a Baptist church in Atlanta that will require proof of vax to attend services; but when a ticket distribution agency gets in on the act how much more ridiculous how much more evil how much more  worse can it get? The people falling for this are pathetic. No vax no mask for me. I am 68 years old lived through numerous viruses and survived. I have an excellent immune system and in excellent health. I'll sit home and watch one of my many CEAOS dvds and listen to the cd sitting back in my easy chair with snacks where it is warm and cozy saving money on not only tickets but gas and parking. I don't need to see TSO any band or any show. I think I will go and listen to some Gustav Mahler.

Thanks Mike. Is this Year 5 or 6 that you have been announcing that you are done with TSO and no longer attend their Shows? Your rants against TSO in TSO fan groups are like a time-honored tradition now. Feel better now that you got all that off your chest?
(08-31-2021, 03:53 AM)TSOd Wrote: So TSO will tour this year or try to tour with again CEAOS.  ho hum yawn sameo sameo So many have or will roll up their sleeves to get the poison vax with its dangerous side effects not to mention that one could still get the CCP(Chinese Communist Party) virus er Chinese Flu er Kung Flu I mean covid or get a stick up their nose that could puncture their brain causing a brain hemorrhage just to see a rock band. Don't give me this bs about protecting yourself others and the immediate world. Don't give me this bs that cities arenas stage crews truckers demand it. Live Nation said last year they were working on a way to get proof of vax as a basis to get tickets to all concerts. They are now trying to shift the reason to the entertainers. It is bad enough when the government employers educators and even churches; yes there is a Baptist church in Atlanta that will require proof of vax to attend services; but when a ticket distribution agency gets in on the act how much more ridiculous how much more evil how much more  worse can it get? The people falling for this are pathetic. No vax no mask for me. I am 68 years old lived through numerous viruses and survived. I have an excellent immune system and in excellent health. I'll sit home and watch one of my many CEAOS dvds and listen to the cd sitting back in my easy chair with snacks where it is warm and cozy saving money on not only tickets but gas and parking. I don't need to see TSO any band or any show. I think I will go and listen to some Gustav Mahler.
The vaccine is only "deadly" in VERY, VERY, VERY few cases.  The same with side effects.  However, I DO support free choice both in the vaccine and masks.  AND, I think it only fair, for show goers to ask for proof of a negative hepatits A or C test from any and all venue workers, bands and crew members.  AND, proof of negative tests for ANY other communicable diseases that we test for.
(08-31-2021, 11:00 PM)TSOd Wrote: So glad I have a music life outside TSO.

I would hope everyone has a music life outside of TSO. There has been a lot of great music released this year.

(08-31-2021, 11:08 PM)TSOd Wrote: If one death from covid is one death too many and we know those numbers have been inflated  then one death from the poison vax is one death too many. I saw one report where those deaths are being hidden.  1976 swine flu vaxs were stopped because of too many side effects. WHY is covid any different? I suggest tests also for staph and fecal matter.

Mike, as this is a TSO board and this is the "TSO General" section of the board, please keep the topic matter to TSO. I have watched covid discussion really foul up other forums, so let's keep this one on-topic. Smile