Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John O.Reilly talks TSO, Wizards of Winter in new interview
Yeah, why hate on The Wizards? I saw them for the first time last year and I really liked the show. Like Dan said, it has a story and a narrator but they certainly weren't trying to be TSO. I would love to see them again this year, but it doesn't look like I will be able to. They are all very good musicians and singers and in my experience nice people.

I met Sharon and Scott for the first time at a show that Bart Shatto did in PA. They were both fun and made me feel like I was a family member.

I met Fred Gorhau a few years ago at a DSC show while he was having a smoke. I saw him one more time when they opened for Fozzy. Besides being a great guitar player I found him to be a cool person. I had ordered some DSC merch and didn't get it. Fred jumped through hoops to make sure I got my stuff. I felt really bad for him, but it was obvious he really cared that I was happy.

When I saw the WOW show I asked if he had a pick I could have. He didn't have any on him, but said he'd get one to me. After the tour was over I got a package with both WOW and DSC picks and a copy of the new DSC album. Who does that?

Like I said, I would love to see them again. I would recommend them to anybody. Well unless you hate Christmas music like I used to.

Messages In This Thread
RE: John O.Reilly talks TSO, Wizards of Winter in new interview - by KISSAlien - 07-28-2019, 08:34 AM