Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does bringing back GHOSTS really make sense to anyone?
I totally understand why they did it last year and I thought it was pretty good, especially the way they made it look like you were in a theater. I think it would have made more sense in the long run to have done attic for 2 years and then have the "greatest hits" on the anniversary year. I did see an interview with Paul that suggested, anyway, that CEAOS was coming back for the anniversary. Having only seen that twice myself I was really unsure if I liked that although I know a lot more about the band now than I did then and I got to see both East and West in those 2 years. I am introducing a newbie this year and was really hoping it was going back to the original though. My hope is this year's surprises include more Savatage songs in 2nd half since Zak is around again but that pipe dream did not materialize last year so I am sure it won't again this year. They did do CEAOS for HOW MANY years though before changing it up??????

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does bringing back GHOSTS really make sense to anyone? - by Flyer - 09-10-2016, 02:28 AM