Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John O.Reilly talks TSO, Wizards of Winter in new interview
(04-30-2019, 12:10 AM)MikeNY Wrote: This was great!  Thanks for sharing!  I never ever heard of that JF Murphy & Salt band, so thanks for adding in the music videos - interesting stuff for sure!  Still stinks about him getting fired from TSO, but hey - their loss is The Wizards of Winter's gain!  He comes across as a super nice guy and he obviously knows his stuff.
Scott Kelley signing JOR is just another attempt by WOW to stick it to TSO and ride TSOs coattails. SK and WOW boldly advertise they have ex TSO members but say "we are not TSO." lol They look like dress like have guitars like use special effects like use stories like TSO but yet "we are not TSO." lol They are nothing but TSO wannabes. I would not go see them if they were across the street and I were given free front row seats. It was sad how  JOR was unceremoniously dumped. What is the back story to the WOW drummer? All this says is SK asked JOR if he were interested in joining. Was that drummer dumped also to get another TSO feather in SK cap?

Messages In This Thread
RE: John O.Reilly talks TSO, Wizards of Winter in new interview - by TSOd - 07-27-2019, 02:33 AM