Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSO in 2020
lol So you all took the bait. Groupies. Addicts who need a fix. "It's not Christmas without TSO." You all think you saw TSO. lol You saw a pre-recorded concert for television that was anything but a "live stream." You may as well have watched any one of a number of past shows on You Tube.  You could have just listened to the cd too. What did you see or hear different from the previous year CEAOS or if you are a veteran from the start to 2011? Don't give me the "mix of bands thing." TSO is TSO no matter which band you were accustomed to.  New backdrops, lighting, lasers; yawn, ho hum. I saw some photos and short video clips that were posted just to see what all the hype was about. On  12/18 I watched a 2010 bootleg CEAOS and on 12/24 TGOCE. I was good. I have done this every year since I stopped going to see TSO a few years ago. I didn't think I ""saw"" TSO nor did I think I "kept my streak going." I watched those as part of my regular Christmas entertainment along with Charlie Brown, Rudolph, Messiah and many others. I also listened to some of my various TSO cds along with my other Christmas music. I don't believe it's not Christmas without TSO. I'm good. You all got sucked in to the new ABnormal because you are afraid of getting the flu and the US including the world hates Pres Donald Trump. How sad. You never had the flu? There were flu outbreaks in 1957, 1969 the year of Woodstock, 1976, 2006, 2009 not to mention Sars, Ebola, Zika, Legionnaires. The world kept turning humanity survived and thrived. What made your life so bad under Pres Trump? Was it that he secured the borders, made us oil independent, thriving economy, 3% unemployment, did not get involved in a war, kept N Korea in check, wanted to normalize relations with Russia and China, nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for getting the Middle East settled down, brought sex trafficking to a standstill, got us out of the Paris Climate Accord because he saw it was unfair to the US, told the world leaders at Davos to shove it  just to name a few? You gave up your  life, country, freedom, rights, liberties, because Pres Trump didn't want the US to be in the hands of the Globalists. He stuck a thumb in their  eye and said FU.  The Flu hysteria was planned long ago. Now with the new administration in DC the last piece of the puzzle is in place. Get used to it. This will be your life. You took down a lot of good people with you. This will be concerts in the future. Will you be happy with that? The New World DISorder and The Great UNset is dawning. I am stuck too and have nowhere to go and nothing to do but I will  not give in. Mask up sheeple and roll up your sleeves guinea pigs. Not me. ROCK ON! YAY TSO!
(01-25-2021, 05:23 AM)TSOd Wrote: lol So you all took the bait. Groupies. Addicts who need a fix. "It's not Christmas without TSO."  You all think you saw TSO. lol You saw a pre-recorded concert for television that was anything but a "live stream." You may as well have watched any one of a number of past shows on You Tube.  You could have just listened to the cd too. What did you see or hear different from the previous year CEAOS or if you are a veteran from the start to 2011? Don't give me the "mix of bands thing." TSO is TSO no matter which band you were accustomed to.  New backdrops, lighting, lasers; yawn, ho hum. I saw some photos and short video clips that were posted just to see what all the hype was about. On  12/18 I watched a 2010 bootleg CEAOS and on 12/24 TGOCE. I was good. I have done this every year since I stopped going to see TSO a few years ago. I didn't think I ""saw"" TSO nor did I think I "kept my streak going." I watched those as part of my regular Christmas entertainment along with Charlie Brown, Rudolph, Messiah and many others. I also listened to some of my various TSO cds along with my other Christmas music. I don't believe it's not Christmas without TSO. I'm good. You all got sucked in to the new ABnormal because you are afraid of getting the flu and the US including the world hates Pres Donald Trump. How sad. You never had the flu? There were flu outbreaks in 1957, 1969 the year of Woodstock, 1976, 2006, 2009 not to mention Sars, Ebola, Zika,  Legionnaires. The world kept turning humanity survived and thrived. What made your life so bad under Pres Trump? Was it that he secured the borders, made us oil independent, thriving economy, 3% unemployment, did not get involved in a war, kept N Korea in check, wanted to normalize relations with Russia and China, nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for getting the Middle East settled down, brought sex trafficking to a standstill, got us out of the Paris Climate Accord because he saw it was unfair to the US, told the world leaders at Davos to shove it  just to name a few? You gave up your  life, country, freedom, rights, liberties, because Pres Trump didn't want the US to be in the hands of the Globalists. He stuck a thumb in their  eye and said FU.  The Flu hysteria was planned long ago. Now with the new administration in DC the last piece of the puzzle is in place. Get used to it. This will be your life. You took down a lot of good people with you. This will be concerts in the future. Will you be happy with that? The New World DISorder and The Great UNset is dawning. I am stuck too and have nowhere to go and nothing to do but I will  not give in. Mask up sheeple and roll up your sleeves guinea pigs. Not me. ROCK ON! YAY TSO!
Ok so you’re getting offended because we wanted TSO and all they did was a livestream due to the pandemic? And then out of nowhere you start getting all political and start saying conspiracy crap. If you want to do that, go to Facebook. This is not a place to spread you toxicity and retardedness. You are not a true TSO fan if you are going to act so disrespectful to your fellow fans. I guess it’s be expected since you only get your news from a meme with no credible source. You are a disgrace to this community. Have a great day, Karen.
(01-25-2021, 05:23 AM)TSOd Wrote: lol So you all took the bait. Groupies. Addicts who need a fix. "It's not Christmas without TSO."  You all think you saw TSO. lol You saw a pre-recorded concert for television that was anything but a "live stream." You may as well have watched any one of a number of past shows on You Tube.  You could have just listened to the cd too. What did you see or hear different from the previous year CEAOS or if you are a veteran from the start to 2011? Don't give me the "mix of bands thing." TSO is TSO no matter which band you were accustomed to.  New backdrops, lighting, lasers; yawn, ho hum. I saw some photos and short video clips that were posted just to see what all the hype was about. On  12/18 I watched a 2010 bootleg CEAOS and on 12/24 TGOCE. I was good. I have done this every year since I stopped going to see TSO a few years ago. I didn't think I ""saw"" TSO nor did I think I "kept my streak going." I watched those as part of my regular Christmas entertainment along with Charlie Brown, Rudolph, Messiah and many others. I also listened to some of my various TSO cds along with my other Christmas music. I don't believe it's not Christmas without TSO. I'm good. You all got sucked in to the new ABnormal because you are afraid of getting the flu and the US including the world hates Pres Donald Trump. How sad. You never had the flu? There were flu outbreaks in 1957, 1969 the year of Woodstock, 1976, 2006, 2009 not to mention Sars, Ebola, Zika,  Legionnaires. The world kept turning humanity survived and thrived. What made your life so bad under Pres Trump? Was it that he secured the borders, made us oil independent, thriving economy, 3% unemployment, did not get involved in a war, kept N Korea in check, wanted to normalize relations with Russia and China, nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for getting the Middle East settled down, brought sex trafficking to a standstill, got us out of the Paris Climate Accord because he saw it was unfair to the US, told the world leaders at Davos to shove it  just to name a few? You gave up your  life, country, freedom, rights, liberties, because Pres Trump didn't want the US to be in the hands of the Globalists. He stuck a thumb in their  eye and said FU.  The Flu hysteria was planned long ago. Now with the new administration in DC the last piece of the puzzle is in place. Get used to it. This will be your life. You took down a lot of good people with you. This will be concerts in the future. Will you be happy with that? The New World DISorder and The Great UNset is dawning. I am stuck too and have nowhere to go and nothing to do but I will  not give in. Mask up sheeple and roll up your sleeves guinea pigs. Not me. ROCK ON! YAY TSO!
I agree 100% with you. I did get sucked into buying the "live stream", and it was anything but that...never again. As for the one other comment toward you on this, that person is probably a lib and got offended. You can say whatever you want and there is always going to be that one.
(01-28-2021, 05:17 AM)TheBigTBone Wrote:
I agree 100% with you. I did get sucked into buying the "live stream", and it was anything but that...never again. As for the one other comment toward you on this, that person is probably a lib and got offended. You can say whatever you want and there is always going to be that one.
Ok boomers
(01-28-2021, 11:15 AM)SammyGIII Wrote:
Ok boomers
No one was typing to you snowflake. TSOd typed HIS opinion and he has every right too, just as you do. But as a conservative, his opinion is what? Is it to be censored? Is it only the libs that their voices are to be heard? He made a very good point and you did not like it, and you know what? Get over it! As for me, a man that has been called to battle and do what my country has asked of me..."freedom has a special flavor that the protected will never know", and you will never know what it tastes like to me...and you are welcome.
(01-29-2021, 01:22 AM)TheBigTBone Wrote:
(01-28-2021, 11:15 AM)SammyGIII Wrote:
Ok boomers
No one was typing to you snowflake. TSOd typed HIS opinion and he has every right too, just as you do. But as a conservative, his opinion is what? Is it to be censored? Is it only the libs that their voices are to be heard? He made a very good point and you did not like it, and you know what? Get over it! As for me, a man that has been called to battle and do what my country has asked of me..."freedom has a special flavor that the protected will never know", and you will never know what it tastes like to me...and you are welcome.
Ok.. the point I’m trying to make is, this isn’t a place to talk politics and conspiracy theories. This is to talk about things TSO, Savatage and related topics and bands. If you or TSOd didn’t like the livestream then cool, you guys can say that. But the whole “Covid is just a flu and all a government ruse” crap has no place on a forum about a band and their music. Cut the political crap please. Facebook is the place for that.. not here. Seriously! Do you guys really have nothing better to do than spread your retardedness on a band forum? Btw, I’m not hating on you, TheBigTBone. I just want to connect with fellow TSO fans and talk about my favorite and not so favorite things about them, maybe learn some news about them or speculate with fellow fans about upcoming albums and shows. Is that really too much to ask?
(01-25-2021, 05:23 AM)TSOd Wrote: lol So you all took the bait. Groupies. Addicts who need a fix. "It's not Christmas without TSO."  You all think you saw TSO. lol You saw a pre-recorded concert for television that was anything but a "live stream." You may as well have watched any one of a number of past shows on You Tube.  You could have just listened to the cd too.

Took the bait? It was pretty clear what this was going to be and what you were going to get for your $30.00. Hardly bait. Sorry that you were confused. I enjoyed it for what it was. It was mentioned in this forum that it was pre-recorded so that wasn't a secret.

(01-25-2021, 05:23 AM)TSOd Wrote: What did you see or hear different from the previous year CEAOS or if you are a veteran from the start to 2011? Don't give me the "mix of bands thing." TSO is TSO no matter which band you were accustomed to.  New backdrops, lighting, lasers; yawn, ho hum. I saw some photos and short video clips that were posted just to see what all the hype was about. On  12/18 I watched a 2010 bootleg CEAOS and on 12/24 TGOCE. I was good. I have done this every year since I stopped going to see TSO a few years ago. I didn't think I ""saw"" TSO nor did I think I "kept my streak going." I watched those as part of my regular Christmas entertainment along with Charlie Brown, Rudolph, Messiah and many others. I also listened to some of my various TSO cds along with my other Christmas music. I don't believe it's not Christmas without TSO.

What did we see that was different? Sounds like you are curious. What we saw was exactly what was advertised - an intimate performance of the CEAOS story done by the standard compliment of performers. No extra dancing or inaudible string section or the carnival of lights and effects. We got some very cool views and angles and the music sounded great. Even Old City Bar was just about back to its correct tempo. If you appreciate TSO for the music, you got more than your money's worth.

Thanks for sharing your other Christmas traditions though. I watched some of those TV specials and listened to a bunch of Christmas music as always.

(01-25-2021, 05:23 AM)TSOd Wrote: I'm good. You all got sucked in to the new ABnormal because you are afraid of getting the flu and the US including the world hates Pres Donald Trump. How sad. You never had the flu....blah blah blah.

No one wants to read about your rantings on a TSO forum. There has got to be some talk radio show that you can call with all of that mess.

(01-30-2021, 05:09 AM)MikeNY Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 05:23 AM)TSOd Wrote: lol So you all took the bait. Groupies. Addicts who need a fix. "It's not Christmas without TSO."  You all think you saw TSO. lol You saw a pre-recorded concert for television that was anything but a "live stream." You may as well have watched any one of a number of past shows on You Tube.  You could have just listened to the cd too.

Took the bait?  It was pretty clear what this was going to be and what you were going to get for your $30.00.  Hardly bait. Sorry that you were confused.  I enjoyed it for what it was. It was mentioned in this forum that it was pre-recorded so that wasn't a secret. 

(01-25-2021, 05:23 AM)TSOd Wrote: What did you see or hear different from the previous year CEAOS or if you are a veteran from the start to 2011? Don't give me the "mix of bands thing." TSO is TSO no matter which band you were accustomed to.  New backdrops, lighting, lasers; yawn, ho hum. I saw some photos and short video clips that were posted just to see what all the hype was about. On  12/18 I watched a 2010 bootleg CEAOS and on 12/24 TGOCE. I was good. I have done this every year since I stopped going to see TSO a few years ago. I didn't think I ""saw"" TSO nor did I think I "kept my streak going." I watched those as part of my regular Christmas entertainment along with Charlie Brown, Rudolph, Messiah and many others. I also listened to some of my various TSO cds along with my other Christmas music. I don't believe it's not Christmas without TSO.

What did we see that was different?  Sounds like you are curious.  What we saw was exactly what was advertised - an intimate performance of the CEAOS story done by the standard compliment of performers.  No extra dancing or inaudible string section or the carnival of lights and effects.  We got some very cool views and angles and the music sounded great.  Even Old City Bar was just about back to its correct tempo.  If you appreciate TSO for the music, you got more than your money's worth.

Thanks for sharing your other Christmas traditions though.  I watched some of those TV specials and listened to a bunch of Christmas music as always.

(01-25-2021, 05:23 AM)TSOd Wrote: I'm good. You all got sucked in to the new ABnormal because you are afraid of getting the flu and the US including the world hates Pres Donald Trump. How sad. You never had the flu....blah blah blah. 

No one wants to read about your rantings on a TSO forum.  There has got to be some talk radio show that you can call with all of that mess.

Lmao. This thread derailed fast. Number one rule on internet. Don’t feed the trolls.
Tone it down with the politics, kids. It never ends well. Smile Thanks.